• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!
K

Kathleen Martin

The ancient stoic philosopher Epictetus once said, “It's not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.” Though these words were spoken nearly 2,000 years ago, they are still rooted in so much truth today. During recent years, society has navigated the Covid-19 pandemic, racial injustice, supply chain havoc, and so many more unseen challenges. Yet innovation and progress have continued to unfold.
With 2022 on the horizon, it’s important to take a critical look back at the past months in order to take inventory on how it has affected us all. For the following 33 trailblazing women, they’ve not only reflected on 2021 and the challenges it’s brought, but they’ve chosen to apply all they’ve overcome to ultimately propel them into the future. 
For many, life has been a seemingly endless uphill battle. However, the new year is a welcome symbol of hope for all that’s to come. 
Jill Goldenziel

Professor, speaker, and consultant at Jill Goldenziel, where she speaks and consults on law, leadership, and international affairs.
Public speaking opportunities declined during the pandemic. I used that time to invest in my geopolitical risk consulting business, to network in the field, and to work on my book about how politicization of refugee and migration crises harms national security. As a result, my geopolitical risk consulting business doubled in 2021 and I expect this growth to continue in 2022. And when the book comes out, the tour will bring me all of the speaking engagements and travel that I've been missing!
Nathalie Molina Niño

Managing director at Known Holdings, a financial services growth platform for the new majority and the multi-trillion dollar economy we power. 
Many companies I've invested in struggled to stay afloat in 2021. As we go into the new year, I'm more committed than ever to the idea of investing as a way to create justice in systems that are deeply unjust. As a result, I'm thrilled to be able to finally tell the world about the company my partners and I have been building since 2020, Known Holdings.
Continue reading: https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/women-to-watch-on-how-the-challenges-of-this-year-are-propelling-them-forward

Attachments

• p0006326.m05982.2560px_nasdaq_logo_svg.png
    p0006326.m05982.2560px_nasdaq_logo_svg.png
    71.6 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: Kathleen Martin