• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
Maria Lobanova is the founder of Interstellar Digital, a PR and communications agency focusing on promoting technology and web3 projects. She is young woman, a journalist, promoter, organiser and public speaker making impacts in the blockchain industry. Maria will be telling us more about herself and her work in this interview with TechBullion.
Please tell us more about yourself, your background and what inspired you to venture into the PR and blockchain markets?
I have started my career as a journalist, I was writing for the media like GQ, Inc. magazine, Kommersant, etc. Then my friend moved to San Francisco and recommended me as the PR manager to one of the founders he met there. That was how my career in tech kick-started. 
Back in 2016 I started to attend crypto meetups in Moscow and even met Vitalik Buterin personally. That was how I got into crypto space.
After several years of working as an inhouse PR manager in blockchain startups I met my co-founder at Crypto Investment Summit in Los Angeles (organized every year by Tim Draper’s fund) and we decided to open our own PR and communication agency – Interstellar Digital.
What is Interstellar Digital, what unique services do you provide and who are your services for?
Interstellar Digital is a PR and communications agency focusing on tech and web3 industries. We help companies to get the word out there, be featured in media, be tagged by influencers, host events, reach out to the other industry players, communicate with venture funds, etc. We also help projects with building communities in social media and on platforms like Discord.
Unlike many agencies, we are not focused on only one market. We can provide PR campaign for the international markets, in Latin America, Europe, Asia, CIS region, Middle East. We are in contact with many local media and influencers, so our PR campaigns come out in different languages.
We have worked with many crypto wallets, crypto exchanges, NFT projects, SaaS companies, marketplaces, VR projects and other tech companies.
Continue reading: https://techbullion.com/women-in-web3-and-tech-interview-with-maria-lobanova-founder-interstellar-digital/

Attachments

• p0008344.m07966.17834215_1250601555055816_4179771113059576377_o.jpg
    p0008344.m07966.17834215_1250601555055816_4179771113059576377_o.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: Brianna White