• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
An organizational consultant based in Tel Aviv, Israel, Shaked Avraham has more than a decade of experience in managing and consulting with large organizations, specializing in leading and assimilating processes of organizational change that enhance growth and maximize potential. She has expertise in globalization, emerging markets, growth strategies, market creation, and ecosystem development. Shaked Avraham is the Director of International Relations of NetConnect Global and also Co-Founder and MD at Shepha, an international consulting, business development and investment banking firm, supporting mid-size, large, and Fortune 500 companies based out of Israel and India. 
She has majored in BA behavioral science specializing in marketing and PR and MA in organizational consultancy and business development from Tel Aviv.  In an interview with HerStory, Shaked talks about growing up in Mumbai, her role at NetConnect Global, life as an entrepreneur and her biggest inspirations. HerStory (HS) Tell us a little about yourself.
Shaked Avram (SA): I am the Co-founder and Managing Director at Shepha and the Director of International Relations at NCG.
My father is an entrepreneur who has lived in India for more than 18 years, and this is how my journey in India started when I was 15 years old in Mumbai. Though most of my education was completed in Israel, I completed three years of my studies at the American School of Bombay. Continue reading: https://yourstory.com/herstory/2022/06/women-in-tech-shaked-avraham-netconnect-global-shepha

Attachments

• p0008260.m07887.shaked.jpg
    p0008260.m07887.shaked.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: Brianna White