• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
Today’s Woman in Tech: Vrushali Prasade, Chief Technology Officer & Co-Founder of Pixis
Vrushali is the Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer at Pixis, a company providing codeless AI infrastructure for marketing, where she leads product and tech. Prior to Pyxis One, she co-founded and built NorahAI, a platform that can generate game designs and structures in response to simple commands. Vrushali owns five patents that range from deep learning to development of affordable ECG/EKG devices. A former international Table Tennis player, Vrushali continues to enjoy and make time for sports and physical fitness activities despite a packed work schedule. Outside of work and sports, Vrushali enjoys dabbling in poetry and music.
When did you become interested in technology? What first got you interested in tech?
My interest in technology piqued while I was in college. I spent a lot of time working with Arduino, Python, openCV, virtual reality, and embedded systems, in that order, and there was no looking back from that point onwards.
Let’s talk about your background. How did you end up in your career path? What obstacles did you have to overcome?
I’ve always been interested in exploring new ideas and how they can be integrated to build products that solve real problems that are evolutionary in nature. And when we founded Pixis, it was a natural fit as our company’s infrastructure also aims to do the same.
Today I am the co-founder and CTO at Pixis, and I enjoy every bit of it, be it coming up with new products for the company, or improving on the existing ones. This role challenges me everyday, and I would not want it any other way.
Before Pixis, I co-founded a VR company where we built a platform for generating game designs and structures in response to commands. Of course, I encountered, and still do encounter, obstacles of various kinds along the way but I approach them like I would any other problem – in a logical and solution-driven manner – be it sexism in the industry or anything else.
Continue reading: https://jaxenter.com/women-in-tech-prasade-177104.html

Attachments

• p0007735.m07379.ek_wit_2048x848_60901_v1_prasade_768x318.jpg
    p0007735.m07379.ek_wit_2048x848_60901_v1_prasade_768x318.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: Brianna White