• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
Today’s woman in Tech: Weili Dai, Co-Founder and Chairwoman of MeetKai
Chinese-born American businesswoman, Weili Dai is the Co-Founder and Chairwoman of MeetKai, the first gender-less AI and personalized Conversational Search company. She is also the Co-Founder, former Director, and former President of Marvell Technology Group. Dai is a successful entrepreneur and is the only female co-founder of a major semiconductor company. As of 2021, she is America’s 21st Richest Self-Made Woman according to a ranking by Forbes. She has been profiled by CNN International for the Leading Women Innovator Series and recognized by Forbes as one of “The World’s Most Powerful Women”, among many other recognitions. Dai was born in Shanghai, China, where she played semi-professional basketball before moving to the US at the age of 17. She has a bachelor’s degree in computer science from the University of California, Berkeley and currently resides in Las Vegas, Nevada.
When did you become interested in technology?
It all started at school. As a little girl, I loved science and math, learning the mechanics of things and the reason behind everything. Curiosity is a powerful thing. That’s how technology became a passion very early on, and I knew I had to follow it through college, where I chose to major in Computer Science.
Continue reading: https://jaxenter.com/women-in-tech-dai-175940.html

Attachments

• p0005714.m05372.ek_wit_2048x848_60901_v1_dai_768x318.jpg
    p0005714.m05372.ek_wit_2048x848_60901_v1_dai_768x318.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: Brianna White