• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
Today’s Woman in Tech: Naama Saar, COO at SQream Technologies
Naama Saar is SQream’s COO responsible for executing the company’s strategy and vision to become the market leader for solutions that accelerate Peta size data analytics. Naama has decades of hands-on experience leading teams of thousands of people worldwide driving exponential growth for IT and SaaS products, service operations, and solutions.
Previously an executive director at YNV group, Naama led the expansion of the customer base and an increase in customer satisfaction. Prior to that, as CEO of Wize Solutions, Naama headed up R&D and customer-facing to take the product from concept to a commercial solution. AS CEO of Tek Experts, Naama grew the company from 30 to over 5,000 engineers by establishing 8 operational sites in four continents supporting more than 50 cloud, CRM, infrastructure, ERP and security products.
When did you become interested in technology? What first got you interested in tech?
I began my career in agriculture to help develop and improve our family business. As part of my education, I studied information technology and business analysis and then used my training to become a team member, developing an ERP system for our nursery. From there I fully immersed myself in IT and today agriculture is a hobby I enjoy, and part of my joy and pride in life.
Continue reading: https://jaxenter.com/women-in-tech-saar-177504.html

Attachments

• p0008192.m07823.ek_wit_2048x848_60901_v1_saar_768x318.jpg
    p0008192.m07823.ek_wit_2048x848_60901_v1_saar_768x318.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 45