• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
Today’s Woman in Tech: Caroline Reeves, Senior Manager Technology at Publicis Sapient
As Senior Manager Technology at Publicis Sapient, Caroline Reeves and her team drive the digital business transformation of renowned global companies. Born in England, she is a member of the consultancy’s international Salesforce Practice and has many years of expertise in all aspects of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud. A multi-certified technologist, she is an advocate for young female talent and actively promotes greater diversity and inclusion in the industry.
When did you become interested in technology? What first got you interested in tech?
It happened rather surprisingly. My family doesn’t have a technical background. I myself didn’t originally plan to pursue a career in tech either. At University, I studied German and history and later studied international business. Then, during my first job, I got to know the Salesforce ecosystem and I was fascinated. I was excited by the mix of technology, business, and marketing aspects. So I decided to focus on it professionally. My love for Germany and my positive experiences during my internship abroad led me to Munich. I ended up switching to technology consulting and Publicis Sapient gave me the opportunity to develop my potential and expand my skills. It was simply a great opportunity!
Continue reading: https://jaxenter.com/women-in-tech-reeves-176957.html

Attachments

• p0007469.m07117.ek_wit_2048x848_60901_v1_reeves_768x318.jpg
    p0007469.m07117.ek_wit_2048x848_60901_v1_reeves_768x318.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: Brianna White