• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
Today’s Woman in Tech: Hamida Rebaï Trabelsi, Senior Cloud Application Architect at Revenu Quebec
Hamida Rebaï Trabelsi is Senior Cloud Application Architect at Revenu Quebec—a Canadian government agency. Since 2017, she has been awarded by Microsoft as a Most Valuable Professional in Developer Training. She is Azure Certified, is also a Microsoft Certified Trainer, author, international speaker, a member of the .NET Foundation and is recognized as a Microsoft DevHero.
When did you become interested in technology? What first got you interested in tech?
At the young age of 13 when I learned Pascal programming and algorithmic, I was a girl with a natural curiosity and a taste for learning that led me to IT, a field in which very few women worked in my native country, Tunisia at the time.
I remember my first computer. My father bought it for me when I showed an interest in technology, it ran on Windows 2000. That’s where I started discovering the charm of Technology. I tried to balance my studies in high school and programming. I found myself attached to this domain as a technical woman. Starting your career as a freshly graduated junior with no experience was not as easy, despite study internships, interviews, and technical tests, you had to prove your skills and above all, work hard and learn at the same time. The problem in companies in Tunisia is the lack of technical support and integration of new employees. I spent more than 8 years in Tunisia in several companies trying to learn and evolve before leaving for Canada.
Continue reading: https://jaxenter.com/women-in-tech-trabelsi-176979.html

Attachments

• p0007529.m07177.ek_wit_2048x848_60901_v1_rebaitrabelsi_768x318.jpg
    p0007529.m07177.ek_wit_2048x848_60901_v1_rebaitrabelsi_768x318.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 37