• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
Today’s Woman in Tech: Eveline Buchatskiy, VP Special Projects, airSlate
Eveline leads special projects at airSlate, including the airSlate Academy with a mission to educate and empower a community of airSlaters that are passionate about workflow process automation.
Eveline has worked with fast-growing startups for over 10 years, initially as CEO of a cleantech startup and then as an investor at a seed fund and accelerators, including as Techstars Director for their Boston accelerator. She was also CEO of the most influential media company in Ukraine, Ekonomika, where she spearheaded their digital transformation. Prior to startups, Eveline worked as an advanced control systems engineer and process engineer for the leading global industrial gases producer Linde (former Praxair).
Eveline received a BS in Chemical Engineering from University of California – Berkeley, a master’s in engineering from University at Buffalo, and an Executive MBA from INSEAD.
When did you become interested in technology? What first got you interested in tech?
I was obsessed with my studies from a very early age, especially science. During my senior year of high school in Brazil, my Chemistry teacher took notice of my passion. He was highly intrigued by a girl that managed to be top of the class. I also excelled in Physics and Math. He became one of my most consequential mentors as he advised me to major in Chemical Engineering, a decision I have never regretted.
After 10 years working as a chemical engineer for the industrial gases industry, I moved to Ukraine, where I was surrounded by tech talent. I did not know a single person in Kyiv at the time. The first opportunity that crossed my path was with a deep tech company, which is how I entered the tech startup world, and I have never left. I later launched a startup accelerator, primarily focusing on the digital space. And today, I am the VP of Special Projects at airSlate, a SaaS company. I continue to be interested in tech because of the energy of the people in this space – their ambition, their ability to shape the future, and of course the fact that I am still a nerd and an engineer at heart.
Continue reading: https://jaxenter.com/women-in-tech-buchatskiy-177415.html

Attachments

• p0008168.m07800.ek_wit_2048x848_60901_v1_buchatskiy_768x318.jpg
    p0008168.m07800.ek_wit_2048x848_60901_v1_buchatskiy_768x318.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 48