• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
Today’s Woman in Tech: Gilli Haizler, COO of Razor Labs
Haizler is an attorney at law with a bachelor’s and master’s degree in law from Bar-Ilan University as well as a master’s degree in business administration from Tel Aviv University’s Kellogg-Recanati School of Management. In her most recent position, she served as CEO of Promarket, an Israeli marketing and production company. She has over 15 years of hands-on experience in marketing and acted as project director specializing in strategy, marketing, commercial and legal negotiation, legal advisory, new business and business development, crisis management, finance and operation management, leading the company to finalize advantageous and sensitive deals, winning bids, and increases efficiency in the budget.
When did you become interested in technology?
I was interested in technology from a young age and even became an early adopter of new features and technologies as I grew up. Until recently a period though my career took me on a path that veered away from technology.
How did you end up in your career path? What obstacles did you have to overcome?
Upon concluding my military service, I attended law school and participated in an Excellence program. By 24, I had both my Bachelors and Masters in Law. I spent 2 years working as a lawyer for the bigger law firms, and then felt I wanted to shift gears.
Continue reading: https://jaxenter.com/women-in-tech-haizler-175920.html

Attachments

• p0005814.m05469.ek_wit_2048x848_60901_v1_haizler_768x318.jpg
    p0005814.m05469.ek_wit_2048x848_60901_v1_haizler_768x318.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: Brianna White