• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
Today’s Woman in Tech: Saray Ben-Meir, Chief-of-Staff and Corporate Innovation, SQream
As SQream’s Chief-of-Staff, Saray works across teams to ensure alignment on broad and strategic initiatives across the company, building partnerships, leading organizational changes and leadership design, driving constant process improvement, and ensuring the organization abides by its cultural values. Saray brings over two decades of experience in the hi-tech industry, in both corporate and startup organizations, in Israel and abroad.
Saray also serves on SQream’s Executive Innovation Team, which envisions and incubates SQream’s next-generation products, creates partnerships with strategic stakeholders, and integrates those projects into the work stream of the company.
Saray is also responsible for creating an elite group of advanced development engineers across departments to create new technology that delivers higher levels of value to data driven enterprises.
Prior to SQream, Saray served in diverse HR and operational roles at prominent hi-tech companies including NICE and Sapiens.
When did you become interested in technology? What first got you interested in tech?
I have worked at technology companies for over two decades exploring ways to accelerate innovation by encouraging creativity and collaboration. From my first entry-level position in HR, I focused on fostering an intrapreneurial spirit within larger companies.
Continue reading: https://jaxenter.com/women-in-tech-ben-meir-176865.html

Attachments

• p0007430.m07078.ek_wit_2048x848_60901_v1_ben_meir_768x318.jpg
    p0007430.m07078.ek_wit_2048x848_60901_v1_ben_meir_768x318.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 38