• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
Blockchain, Web3 and crypto will likely soon become important and regulated sectors of the world economy; it’s just a matter of time. Blockchain is already a powerful force within industries around the world, and the technology is so intertwined with crypto that it only makes sense that it will sooner or later need to become regulated. When it does, even if severely regulated at first, I believe the space will eventually stabilize and attract institutional money in ways we have yet to see.
Follow The Talent
Bitcoin, Ethereum, NFT and the metaverse are all, at their core, software. Some of the smartest minds right now are focusing on creating a version of the internet based on blockchain technology, known as Web3, and many of the best programmers have moved into the space. If you follow the movements of these developers, you’ll soon get a picture of what to watch for in the future. GAMAM (Google, Amazon, Meta, Apple, Microsoft) are losing talent to Web3 companies, and that alone is worth paying attention to.
I would love for my native country Sweden to go big and bold into the Web3 sphere. I believe it is imperative if we wish to be competitive in the upcoming years, for it is likely too late for us to be at the forefront of AI, and the supercomputer race looks equally challenging with countries like the United States, Japan and China all ahead of us.
Web3, on the other hand, will likely become such a big market that it will allow many nations, regions and companies to become leaders in subcategories of it.
Continue reading: https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesbusinesscouncil/2022/06/03/will-trust-prevail-in-the-pursuit-of-blockchain-superiority/?sh=57a5fbb91371

Attachments

• p0008204.m07833.960x0_2022_06_06t120047_214.jpg
    p0008204.m07833.960x0_2022_06_06t120047_214.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: Brianna White