• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
Artificial intelligence is becoming increasingly enmeshed in our daily lives. Consider Instacart and Doordash, whose A.I.-powered food-delivery apps played a vital role for many of their customers during the pandemic.
Those are just two businesses out of the hundreds that I could cite. As Fortune’s chief Alan Murray wrote, companies are undergoing “the great digital acceleration,” a race to muscle up on tech including artificial intelligence.
For a deep dive on the use of A.I. in business, you'll want to attend Fortune’s inaugural conference specifically about the technology: Brainstorm A.I., to be held Nov. 8 and Nov. 9. in Boston. The event will feature lessons learned from the executives spearheading corporate A.I. projects and from researchers developing the cutting-edge technology.
Moderna CEO Dr. Noubar Afeyan will discuss the promise of A.I. in healthcare, while Stanley Black & Decker CEO Jim Loree will explain how he and his tool company’s A.I. chief, Dr. Mukesh Dalal, are using machine learning to turbocharge their business.
Continue reading: https://fortune.com/2021/10/05/brainstorm-a-i-why-you-should-attend/

Attachments

• p0005167.m04837.fortune.jpg
    p0005167.m04837.fortune.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: Brianna White