• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
The demand for artificial intelligence that can help solve real-world problems is only continuing to grow, and consequently, investors are receiving more pitches from startups claiming to be the next big thing.
Global revenue for A.I. is expected to grow 16.5% this year and by 2024, will break the $500 billion mark, according to IDC.
At Fortune Brainstorm A.I. in Boston on Tuesday, Sunil Dhaliwal, founder and general partner of Amplify and Reed Sturtevant, general partner on the investment team at The Engine, shared what they look for when deciding whether to back an A.I. startup. 
For Dhaliwal, the “best companies” have founders who have the technical, academic background and also a deep curiosity about the world and the problem they’re trying to solve.
Continue reading: https://fortune.com/2021/11/09/ai-investing-in-artificial-intelligence/

Attachments

• p0005662.m05321.fortune.jpg
    p0005662.m05321.fortune.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: Brianna White