• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!
K

Kathleen Martin

“The power of belief leads to success,” says Priya Athreyee, about her illustrious career at Accenture, spanning around two decades.
Priya currently leads the Automation Delivery team for Technology for Operations globally. She delivers automation solutions to clients across industries in Accenture Operations. Prior to this role, she was working as global deployment and change management lead for Accenture’s automation platform myWizard as part of Accenture Technology.
In the past 18 years, Priya has played diverse roles within the organisation. She has a deep and long experience in leading large-scale changes in systems and processes both in India and globally as well as in driving automation journeys for several diamond clients. Alongside this, she passionately drives inclusion and diversity and leads the I&D teams in various roles at India and market levels.
In a conversation with HerStory, Priya gave us a sneak peek into her journey at Accenture and what it truly means to be a woman in operations.
Edited excerpts from the interview:
HerStory (HS): You’ve spent over 18 years at Accenture across departments. How have you dealt with challenges along the way?
Priya Athreyee (PA): It’s OK to be thrown into the deep end. That’s how one learns to adapt to the changing environment.” These wise words from a leader pretty much sums up how I navigated the unfamiliar avenues in my career journey over the last two decades. I believe the power of belief leads to success.
HS: A journey of two decades comes with a box full of lessons. Tell us about your 18-year-old stint.
PA: In these 18 years at Accenture, I have been persistent in terms of learning, shifting gears, and changing roles - it puts you in charge of what you want to achieve in the long run. Even though I come from a non-engineering background, I broke new ground, often picking up roles that did not conform to the desired skills and knowledge parameters. My leaders have pushed me to step out of my comfort zone and take a crack at varied roles.
Continue reading: https://yourstory.com/herstory/2022/02/accenture-priya-athreyee-women-operations/amp

Attachments

• p0007037.m06688.image6dr3_1644517247911.jpg
    p0007037.m06688.image6dr3_1644517247911.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: Kathleen Martin