• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
The COVID-19 crisis led to fundamental changes in how we conduct business. The big question today is whether these innovations will be sustained and built upon after the crisis.
How can leaders incorporate pandemic-induced innovations to augment and strengthen their core business models? How can companies tackle internal resistance and build a future-ready business around artificial intelligence (AI)?
I spoke to Professor Vijay Govindarajan, a renowned authority in strategy and innovation and a distinguished professor at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College. He shares insights from his recent book, The Three-Box Solution, and we discuss how leaders can build an AI-powered organization.
Where most digital transformations go wrong
I was always fascinated when I used to drive by McDonald's,” says Govindarajan. “They used to have a sign which said ‘5 million burgers sold’ or ‘1 billion burgers sold.’ Tracking the burgers you produce and sell is a typical industrial era way of keeping score,” he adds.
In contrast, digital companies do not keep score that way: they want to know who is eating the burger. By learning more about the person buying their burger, they can solve more of the customer’s problems.
Continue reading: https://www.forbes.com/sites/ganeskesari/2021/10/26/the-3-steps-to-building-an-ai-powered-organization/?sh=5703fa747a26

Attachments

• p0005439.m05105.ai_organizations.jpg
    p0005439.m05105.ai_organizations.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: Brianna White