• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
Here at GoDaddy, we truly believe that diverse teams, built with all employees, build better products and make for a better place for us all to work. We strive for equality for all of our employees, regardless of gender, race, and sexual orientation. We’re among the first companies to announce and publish our gender pay parity results and have achieved pay parity in nearly all areas of our business.
One of our most prominent Employee Resource Groups (ERG for short) is GoDaddy Women in Technology (GDWIT, clearly we like acronyms here)!
This group’s sole mission is to be an inclusive community that empowers our women to connect, learn and grow. It provides a network of support, tools, learning opportunities, and visibility into what it’s like to be a woman at GoDaddy.
We connected with a few of our Women in Tech to hear about their GoDaddy Life experiences.
Why do you like being a part of GDWIT?
Alycia Leno: “ This is a place to share experiences and learn from others to help grow my career and take better care of myself.”
Jena Coffey: “GDWIT has been a way for me to engage with other women within the organization that I would not otherwise meet. When I began getting involved, I was looking for a way to feel connected while learning more about the different facets of GoDaddy. I found that and so much more! I found friends, learning opportunities, and career growth as well. I know that no matter what I am going through, either professional or personal, there is always someone in GDWIT willing to listen or share their experiences with me. All of this has given me support in ways that I never even imagined an employer could provide.”
Continue reading: https://www.yahoo.com/now/striving-close-workplace-gender-gap-140008724.html

Attachments

• p0008951.m08537.women_support_women.jpg
    p0008951.m08537.women_support_women.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: Brianna White