• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
Eyes wide and gleaming with curiosity, young Yue Que sat on the wooden floor in her childhood home in China and closely observed the first wireless remote-controlled toy car given to her by her father.
Que inspects the controller, growing intrigued about the construction principles of the remote control and what allowed the vehicle to move.
She smiles as she reminisces one of the first memories that gradually pushed her to pursue science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) fields growing up.
“All my strong interest in science and technology comes from simplest life in my childhood,” Que said. “I think technology led development of an era and created more possibilities.”
Now, more than 10 years later, Que finds herself at El Camino College (ECC) as a Data Science major and the president of the Women in Technology (WIT) and Society of Women Engineers (SWE) clubs on campus after moving from China four years ago.
Continue reading: https://eccunion.com/features/2021/11/16/persisting-as-women-in-the-stem-fields/

Attachments

• p0005792.m05447.wesbite_flag.jpg
    p0005792.m05447.wesbite_flag.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: Brianna White