• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!
K

Kathleen Martin

Artificial intelligence has worked its way into our everyday lives, and in doing so, has given businesses in many industries a chance to leverage it for better marketing opportunities and smoother operations. Each year, new developments are being made with artificial intelligence and automation that businesses can use in various innovative ways.
The year 2022 promises to follow in the footsteps of its predecessor and start with a whole new realm of possibilities for artificial intelligence and automation. Below, nine professionals from Young Entrepreneur Council weigh in with their predictions of the roles artificial intelligence and automation will play in business this year.
1. Improved Google Algorithms 
AI is already starting to have a big impact on almost every facet of our lives. As innovation in that space is compounding, we will see more and more advancements. This year, I believe that we will see significant improvements to the impact that AI is having on algorithms such as the ones that Google is using to deliver search. And by doing so, businesses that aren't actively optimized for the change will fall behind. I also think that as these machine learning and AI advancements come into play, we will see more automation in customer support, with automation taking over the easy tasks, so that humans can truly focus on assisting customers that need that human touch, which is something I am really excited for! - Emily StallingsCasely, Inc.
2. Personalized User Experiences
The most significant way artificial intelligence will change the game is by offering a more personalized user experience. Just look at the way that social media algorithms have changed the game in the past decade alone. TikTok in particular is off the charts when it comes to analyzing what their users want to see, and then immediately providing them with more of that exact thing. I think we're going to see a real push in that direction in the world of e-commerce, too. Online ads are going to become even more specific than they already are, and customers will become more receptive to them. AI isn't just about selling a particular product, it helps to capture the interest of clients too. This information won't just come from purchase history, either, but potentially from social media.  - Nick VendittiStitchGolf
Continue reading: https://www.forbes.com/sites/theyec/2022/01/27/nine-predictions-for-artificial-intelligence-and-automation-in-2022/?sh=64eca0299faf

Attachments

• p0006654.m06303.960x0.jpg
    p0006654.m06303.960x0.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: Kathleen Martin