Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
Why is ‘Women in Technology' an important issue for you and your company? 
After spending more than 20 years in this industry, I have been part of many teams where I have been the only woman, and I want to work in an industry that is more representative of the world around me. The technology industry is exciting and engaging - it's where I feel at home, and other women should feel at home too. 
I also believe people are what help drive the success of a company. At N-able, we are at an exciting time in our journey because people throughout our company are recognizing and actively participating in continuing to make N-able a diverse and inclusive place to work. There is also evidence diverse companies see a positive impact on the bottom line, so this is important on all fronts - from both a people and business perspective. 
How do you think we can get more women into technology? 
Normalize the tech industry and encourage girls and young women to embark in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) careers. We should be breaking down barriers that have been created. We should encourage those who may be interested in these fields, and help girls and women see a scenario where they can pursue a STEM career.  
Continue reading: https://www.computing.co.uk/sponsored/4036156/industry-blog-women-tech-cara-barron-able

Attachments

• p0004418.m04090.210812_na_bp_crncampaign_en_final_580x358.jpeg
    p0004418.m04090.210812_na_bp_crncampaign_en_final_580x358.jpeg
    128.4 KB · Views: 86