• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
As we continue to struggle with the Delta variant of COVID-19, women are questioning what else we can and should be doing. Tendu Yogurtu has spent much of career dealing with issues facing women in technology but even as she oversees technology at Precisely, a global leader in data integrity, she wonders what else she should be doing for women.
"As a woman who has been in the technology industry for over 25 years, I have seen firsthand the challenges facing women. We have been talking about these challenges and low rates of women representation in the technology industry for decades now. It’s an uphill battle to not be seen as a “woman in technology” but to be seen as a “person in technology” that excels at her job. Factor in the unforeseen events of a global pandemic, suddenly pushing to shatter glass ceilings within the tech industry is not the only issue at hand. 2020 was a year of destruction, loss, social injustice, economic turmoil, and immense heartbreak across an entire globe.
Personally, and I am certain I’m not alone when I say this, the last year was by all accounts, tremendously hard. As a C-suite executive every day has a sense of habitualness and grind. There is truly no time for introspection between non-stop travel and client meeting after client meeting. When Covid-19 abruptly disrupted our lives, time almost stopped. No more client meetings, internal meetings, friendly conversations at the office, and certainly no sense of routine.
Continue reading: https://www.bizjournals.com/bizwomen/news/latest-news/2021/09/in-her-own-words-preciscely-s-tend-yogurtcu.html?page=all

Attachments

• p0005084.m04752.bizwomen_tendu_yogurtcu_featured_image_800xx2180_1226_0_42.png
    p0005084.m04752.bizwomen_tendu_yogurtcu_featured_image_800xx2180_1226_0_42.png
    162.9 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: Brianna White