• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
A single idea doesn’t work in an omnichannel world. The customer landscape has changed—customer attention and the windows of opportunity to make an impact have changed.
So how do you really know if your marketing is working? Is it being seen by the right person at the right time? Are consumers seeing content that actually means something to them and will result in action?
The answer? You need to understand human decision-making first.
Artificial intelligence (AI) can help marketers determine the next best actions for customers. I am the CEO of an AI solution, and I've found that even before the data comes in, it's important for brands to understand the people in your audience.
Because customer journeys are being compressed and there are now far more complicated pathways to purchase, by automating, gathering and analyzing available data, you can deliver actionable human understanding for your brand.
Let me take you through three examples of how to use AI data in your business practices and tell you when, where and how consumers interact with brand messages.
Continue reading: https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesbusinesscouncil/2022/04/20/how-to-use-ai-data-to-check-if-your-marketing-efforts-are-working/?sh=93cf85c1cbe5

Attachments

• p0007712.m07357.marketing_ai.jpg
    p0007712.m07357.marketing_ai.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: Brianna White