• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
Two women leading the way in health tech, Elisa Costante  from Forescout Technologies and Helen Marsden at Medichecks, tell us how they got to where they are today. 
Elisa Costante  is the Vice President of Research at Forescout Technologies 
I started my career as a software engineer. I then moved to the Netherlands to do my PhD in privacy and security, looking into cybersecurity, privacy, intrusion detection, and machine learning - all the topics that are now becoming "hot". 
Towards the end of my PhD I was lucky enough to meet some cool people that had just founded a startup, so I went into the industry and started looking at how to apply my knowledge to issues like protecting critical infrastructures. I carried on as a researcher, working on the edge of the technology and how we can apply innovation to solve our problems. 
I basically grew there - from researcher I became Chief Technology Officer because I was applying a lot of technology to the products so I was very close to the production. Today I am Vice President of Research at Forescout globally, as a result of  10 years' of experience in the security of OT (operational technology), IoT and critical infrastructures.
Continue reading: https://healthcareglobal.com/technology-and-ai/how-get-more-women-healthcare-technology

Attachments

• p0004670.m04342.women_in_healthcare.jpg
    p0004670.m04342.women_in_healthcare.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 86