• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
Today, we will look at another area, namely education. Here, too, artificial intelligence has and will have great applications. Here are some examples.
Personalized education
You may remember this from your student days, or if students follow me, they will know it first-hand. You're taking on new learning. Some students grasp it in a few minutes and get bored in class, others don't catch up and don't decipher the new material at all. In other lessons, the tables may turn. Those who couldn’t keep up are now on top and vice versa. There is nothing wrong or abnormal about this. Each of us has a knack for something different. Somewhere nature has given, somewhere else it has taken away. I, for example, am quite good with computers. However, when it comes to practical skills, things don't look rosy for me. The problem is not the pupils, the problem is the school system. It treats all students the same. This is partly because of tradition, partly because of capacity; there simply aren't enough teachers, let alone enough to treat everyone individually. This is what artificial intelligence has the potential to change.
Continue reading: https://spectator.sme.sk/c/22751039/four-examples-of-how-artificial-intelligence-is-used-in-education.html

Attachments

• p0005355.m05022.ai_in_education.jpg
    p0005355.m05022.ai_in_education.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: Brianna White