• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
Yesterday, I let a machine do my job. And she—because it is a she, in my mind—produced better results than I have ever managed on my own. I outsourced a little task, one that plagues the day to day of most marketers: I asked her to write an email for me and then allowed her to send it to all our target contacts. She did great, achieving an excellent click-through rate and an enviable conversion rate. The only thing I needed to do was provide some preliminary context and do a quick review of the final content of the email. It was as if I was working with an agency based in the ether.
Even in areas as regulated and typically lagging as pharmaceuticals (my industry), artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies are already helping firms do everything from automating their production processes to discovering new molecules. This helps decrease the amount of human touch, leaving only those touch points that are unavoidable. In other industries, this change is now pervasive across most functions. At IBM, AI has replaced 30% of the company’s HR staff, using extensive workforce data to help employees identify new skills training, education, promotions and raises, as well as predict with 95% accuracy who is about to resign.
According to Salesforce, more than 84% of marketers are already using AI, but the reality is that many firms only use it to handle narrow tasks. This lack of sophistication is especially prevalent in B2B organizations, where efforts are often siloed. Done well, AI can help marketing teams to move from pure sales enablement to efficient lead-generation engines and brand equity multipliers. The use cases are numerous. Let’s explore those that can take your marketing efforts to the next level:
Continue reading: 
https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbescommunicationscouncil/2022/04/15/five-practical-ways-to-boost-your-marketing-with-artificial-intelligence/?sh=1189281e3686

Attachments

• p0007646.m07292.marketing_and_ai.jpg
    p0007646.m07292.marketing_and_ai.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: Brianna White