• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
1. Kindly brief us about the company, its specialization, and the services that your company offers.
Aleada aims to educate and advise its clients to incorporate the important concept of privacy into all aspects of its business. This creates a culture of personal data protection that will build consumer trust, comply with privacy laws, and create a stronger competitive advantage in the market.
We want our clients to understand the value of using their data in responsible ways, not just to achieve compliance with privacy laws, but also to demonstrate to consumers and customers they can be trusted to protect personal data.
2. Give a brief overview of your background and your role in the company.
Aleada Partner and Co-Founder responsible for leading a variety of advisory projects in privacy compliance and information security governance. Alya also serves as an external Privacy Lead and Data Protection Officer role for global organizations. I also manage company finance and supporting operations, human resources; performance management, and business development.
I’ve always had an interest in technology, learning to code at age 8. I have a Master’s of Science in Decision and Information Science from the University of Florida. I started my career in external and internal technology auditing, risk management, and project management. I transitioned into privacy and information security consulting about 7 years ago.
Continue reading: https://www.analyticsinsight.net/alya-j-franklin-the-fearless-leader-making-strong-grounds-for-women/

Attachments

• p0004528.m04202.alya_j_franklin.jpg
    p0004528.m04202.alya_j_franklin.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 81