• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
Here at Bazaar, we love hearing from women who are thriving at the top of their chosen field, whether it’s fashion and design or artificial intelligence and technology. As far as the latter categories go, you’d be hard-pressed to find someone with greater insight than Laetitia Cailleteau, the data and AI lead for Europe, and the global conversational AI domain head at Accenture.
Accenture’s purpose is to deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity, and for the last 23 years, Cailleteau has played an increasingly important role in that mission. Here, we speak to her about the five key takeaways she’s learned in her long and varied career.
SEEK OUT MENTORS — AND ACTIVELY LEARN FROM THEM
It’s no secret that mentorship is a game-changer for career development. “I’ve had some wonderful women that have helped me in my career,” Cailleteau says. “They opened the door and invited me to sit at the table, which is so important if you want to feel confident at work.” Now, Cailleteau takes the time to mentor other young women in the business to keep the cycle going. She recommends seeking out senior team members you admire to ask them for advice, but also being receptive when senior team members show an interest in your career development. “Mentorship can be a two-way street,” she says.
Continue reading: https://www.harpersbazaar.com/uk/guide/a38958666/career-lessons-laetitia-cailleteau/

Attachments

• p0007470.m07118.hb_800x800_5_1643829991.jpg
    p0007470.m07118.hb_800x800_5_1643829991.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: Brianna White