• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
Artificial intelligence is reshaping and improving business processes across industries. Learn what's in store for corporate learning with AI.
I’ve been in the education business for decades as a senior lecturer, trainer and CEO. When people ask me about the biggest challenge that learners face, the first thing that comes to mind is that learners see training as something they “have to do.” 
Now, let’s think for a moment about this. How did we get here? Why aren’t we talking about “want to do” or “happy to have the opportunity to do?”
The answer is multifaceted, but I’ll try to make it simple: Training can be demanding. For companies, it takes time to organize courses, curricula and other content; track progress; and demonstrate ROI. 
Plus, employees don’t tend to enjoy standardized training that fails to cater to their needs and takes time from their already busy schedules.
These arguably onerous tasks take a fundamental business process and turn it into something many people are reluctant to participate in — a disadvantage for any company. I strongly believe that great learning keeps organizations from stagnation and irrelevance. 
I’m also a firm believer that we can and should do something to make learning more valuable and less of a chore for employees and companies alike. Artificial intelligence (AI) is already shaping and improving many business areas today, and learning activities should be no exception. With the rapid ability to process and analyze vast quantities of data, improve decision-making and personalize learning journeys, AI can expedite and improve learning processes and results — at large and small companies alike.
Continue reading: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/413652

Attachments

• p0006730.m06379.entrepreneur.jpg
    p0006730.m06379.entrepreneur.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: Brianna White