• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
Cryptocurrencies continue to gain traction and a wider acceptance across all demographics. Most importantly, Wall Street is constantly trying to expand its business into the realm of digital currencies and blockchain.
Goldman Sachs has announced it will offer Bitcoin-backed loans, while Fidelity launched a physical Bitcoin ETF in Canada last December. The investment firm is also eager to launch a Bitcoin fund in the U.S. but is waiting for legislative approval. The potential for starting a business in the blockchain space is virtually limitless. Digital currencies and the technology they run on have only been around for just over 12 years, and the industry is still in an early stage.
As the founder of a cryptocurrency IRA investing company, I've seen what it's like first-hand to be an entrepreneur in this exciting space. And I know that you can do it too. Don't believe me? Let's take a look at four basic ideas for starting a business in the cryptocurrency world.
Crypto tax advisory
You may already own a tax advisory firm or work as a tax consultant. In which case, you would be branching out into the field of cryptocurrencies to capture a new business line. However, you could also start a crypto tax advisory from scratch.
Continue reading: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/426716

Attachments

• p0008205.m07834.entrepreneur.jpg
    p0008205.m07834.entrepreneur.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 33