• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
My mission for more than two decades has been to help artificial intelligence (A.I.) work for the masses, and I truly believe in A.I.'s potential to make our lives healthier, happier, and more productive.
Of course, A.I. comes with certain challenges (like any emerging technology), especially as companies more fully operationalize it. In fact, there are at least three significant A.I. trends already on the move this year -- and I'm closely watching how these shifts will help businesses continue to navigate A.I. hurdles like removing bias and building trust.
Trend 1: Actioning A.I. ethics and governance 
For years, there's been discussion about eliminating bias from A.I. models. These concerns are not only prominent among industry professionals -- they're increasingly arising in mainstream media outlets as well. For example, NBC recently aired an episode of American Auto that centered on a self-driving car's failure to recognize and brake for people of color.
In 2022, we're seeing conversations about A.I. ethics and bias mitigation transition from abstract frameworks into real-world practices. This evolution is largely powered by emerging startups that provide A.I. monitoring and governance solutions for businesses. Now, a big question mark for A.I.-driven companies is whether to outsource machine learning performance monitoring to companies like Credo, Fiddler and Arize AI, or build out internal capabilities to validate, monitor and analyze machine learning models.
Continue reading: https://www.inc.com/rana-el-kaliouby/3-ai-trends-to-watch-in-2022.html

Attachments

• p0006781.m06429.gettyimages_1351981013_494107_f4awhs.jpg
    p0006781.m06429.gettyimages_1351981013_494107_f4awhs.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 30