• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
Expleo’s global head of robotics process automation discusses the growing trends in AI and the importance of encouraging women in STEM.
Rebecca Keenan has had an impressive career already, having become the global head of robotics process automation with Expleo before the age of 30.
Having joined the company as a graduate in 2016, Keenan is now a senior leader responsible for designing and delivering AI and robotics solutions to enterprises across the world.
She spoke to Siliconrepublic.com about her career, diversity in STEM and the trends she’s most excited about in the AI and robotics sector.
‘I highly recommend getting a class of five-year-olds to design robots for you’ – REBECCA KEENAN
What sparked your interest in STEM?
From a young age, I remember being surrounded by technology and being interested in how it works, and more so what it did for people. I grew up with parents who really allowed and encouraged us as children to experiment with whatever our interests were.
Continue reading: https://www.siliconrepublic.com/people/expleo-rebecca-keenan-robotics-ai

Attachments

• p0004884.m04556.rebecca_keenan.jpg
    p0004884.m04556.rebecca_keenan.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 72