• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
Getting into the technology and video game industry was always the goal – the industry is one I’m really passionate about, and I’ve always wanted to learn and grow as much as humanly possible. 
For the most part, navigating the STEM industry as a woman has always been a wonderful, positive experience, and that positive feeling was only exacerbated by moving into a more specialized area of the STEM industry, medtech. Contributing to the advancement of the medical world, which has so many incredibly positive outcomes for people all around the world, is a great feeling, especially because I’m doing what I love, in illustration and development. I get to discover and gain new knowledge in various aspects of development, not just art, and I’m always expanding my horizons with the help of my team, who are the most talented and wonderful doctors and developers not just in Australia, but based around the world. 
It’s an unlikely coupling, but doctors and developers make an amazing team and have the potential to make a hugely positive difference in this world. Together, we’re helping to save the lives of millions and when you’re achieving that while doing what you love, you’re never really working a single day in your life. 
The move into medtech 
I’ve been in my role as a 2D & 3D Artist in the medtech industry for almost a year now – it’s not something I set out to do, but when Co-Founders/Co-CEOs Vijay and Nish approached me, it really opened my eyes to new and exciting ways in which I could use my skills. As early adopters of the metaverse, the opportunity was really appealing; I was really excited to do something that contributes to saving the lives of so many people in Australia and around the world, while honing my skills as an artist and developer. 
A stand-out career highlight was attending the ICC Sydney conference – seeing the banners and illustrations that I’d created, now up on our company’s stand, framing the floor on which we’d connect with other people in the industry who are also looking to make a change, was pretty special. I cherished being able to engage with other people who are interested in revolutionary software like ours, getting the product out there and into the hands of healthcare organizations and professionals that will use it to make a change. 
Continue reading: https://womenlovetech.com/breaking-the-mould-in-the-metaverse-how-women-are-changing-the-face-of-medtech/

Attachments

• p0008833.m08423.wp_featured_image_template_2022_08_24t130218_772.jpg
    p0008833.m08423.wp_featured_image_template_2022_08_24t130218_772.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: Brianna White