• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
Zohra Ladha is a senior analytics professional with over 18 years of progressive, multi-geography experience in the analytics industry, with expertise in customer analytics, marketing ROI optimization, AI, machine learning, and big data. She has bachelor’s and master’s degrees in science from University of Mumbai, and is now Senior Director, Data Science, at Tredence Inc, a leading data science and AI engineering firm with vertical-first solutions that help firms bridge the last mile gap in data analytics. The company has more than 1,500 employees with offices in Foster City, Chicago, Toronto, and Bengaluru.
Prior to Tredence, Zohra served as Director at Fractal Analytics and worked in the Data Science team at Accenture. Her expertise includes data science, machine learning, AI consumer and business banking, travel, retail and loyalty analytics, analytics consulting, client management, and business development.
HerStory (HS): Tell us a little about yourself and any incidents/experiences that shaped your career/interests? Zohra Ladha (ZL): I grew up in Mumbai, India, but now call Toronto, Canada, home. I have a degree in statistics and a passion for data. My mother was a teacher, and my father was a small business entrepreneur. Ours was a modest upbringing, and like any typical middle-class family, our parents placed a high value on education for my brother and me.
Continue reading: https://yourstory.com/herstory/2022/05/women-tech-educate-early-zahra-ladha-tredence

Attachments

• p0007841.m07485.zohra.jpg
    p0007841.m07485.zohra.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: Brianna White