• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
As we start to integrate the pandemic into a new normal, many women are adjusting to the big changes that occurred during the past two years. Paula Bratcher Ratliff found a new career, an important mission and more time with her family.
In March of 2020 I was in a meeting in San Jose, while my boss was texting me to ask when I would be back in my home office. I found the communication odd, and when I returned, I was faced with emails about contingency leadership plans, new travel bans, and requests for strategy to train the staff to sell remotely for an unknown length of time. This was the beginning of Covid and what would soon be the “new normal.”
The large sales team that I led was responsible for about $1 billion in revenue across North America. We were able to pivot and sold through virtual meetings. My team was flourishing as we were helping top brands ramp up their talent needs to meet new production demands caused by the pandemic.
Continue reading: https://www.bizjournals.com/bizwomen/news/latest-news/2022/03/in-her-own-words-paula-bratcher-ratliff.html?page=all

Attachments

• p0007339.m06987.bizwomen_paula_ratliff_featured_image_800xx2180_1226_0_42.png
    p0007339.m06987.bizwomen_paula_ratliff_featured_image_800xx2180_1226_0_42.png
    268.5 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: Brianna White