• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
Earlier this year, the mayor of Miami proposed allowing people to pay property taxes or city fees with cryptocurrency. Shortly after, a Miami penthouse sold to an anonymous buyer for $28 million — paid entirely in cryptocurrency, “making it the most expensive known residential crypto real estate transaction in the U.S. to date.”
I always have been a believer in the future power of digital assets. In 2017, I persuaded a seller client to accept Bitcoin as payment by arguing that it could be an even better anti-inflationist asset than real estate itself, thinking this would be an experimental sale. Four years later, today I am seeing more and more sellers and developers accepting cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. Four years from now, I predict that blockchain-integrated real estate will be implemented on a whole new level beyond payments in a digital currency. 
Automated Transactions
Blockchain platforms associated with the real estate sector provide an answer in terms of speed and safety that can considerably reduce the risk of fraud. All stages of the real estate transaction are concerned by this innovative technology and its implications for simplifying the transmission of data and reducing the time between the signing of the preliminary sales agreement and the deed of sale before the notary. 
Continue reading: https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesbizcouncil/2021/10/27/the-future-of-real-estate-transactions-on-the-blockchain/?sh=17ea217e4938

Attachments

• p0005498.m05163.real_estate_and_blockchain.jpg
    p0005498.m05163.real_estate_and_blockchain.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: Brianna White