• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
It's impossible to discuss modern marketing without talking about the latest trends and the increased use of artificial intelligence. Today, A.I. is changing the paid advertising realm while presenting many new opportunities to marketers.
According to the McKinsey Global Institute, it's predicted that A.I. and machine learning will collectively generate up to $2.6 trillion in value by helping to solve problems related to sales and marketing in the coming years.
The question you have to answer is: What does this mean for your paid advertising and PPC (pay-per-click) efforts?
Technology develops quickly, meaning even new technologies are promising. While A.I. recently gained momentum, it has already proved to be extremely beneficial in many areas, including in the marketing realm.
Continue reading: https://www.inc.com/peter-roesler/how-artificial-intelligence-can-improve-your-pay-per-click-ad-efforts.html

Attachments

• p0004940.m04609.payperclick_481963_ufbte9.jpg
    p0004940.m04609.payperclick_481963_ufbte9.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: Brianna White