• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
In a data-driven world, the implications of AI are far-reaching. In this article, Ashley Kramer, Chief Product & Marketing Officer for Sisense shares her views on AI, its challenges and opportunities and what women can do to lead the way.
Why did you decide to pursue a career in AI and data analytics?
I was a computer science major who doubled as an athlete, playing soccer in college. Earlier in my career I was a software engineer at NASA and Oracle. I quickly realized that I am better suited talking to people rather than computers, so I pivoted into a product-focused role with Amazon. What was really impactful during my time at Amazon was the focus on the customer and using data to drive the business. That really built a solid foundation of using analytics to drive better outcomes as an emerging product leader – a foundation that I’ve used throughout my career.
From there, I moved to Tableau because I had experienced for myself how analytics can be utilized to save time and money for companies. I was fortunate to be a part of the early cloud movement and led the move of Tableau to the cloud (Tableau Online) which was a pivotal part of my career journey.
Continue reading: https://womenlovetech.com/sisenses-ashley-kramer-on-ai-data-ethics-and-future-of-women-in-technology/

Attachments

• p0004932.m04602.screen_shot_2021_09_23_at_11_28_07_am_resized_1.jpg
    p0004932.m04602.screen_shot_2021_09_23_at_11_28_07_am_resized_1.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: Brianna White