• Welcome to the Online Discussion Groups, Guest.

Please introduce yourself here. We'd love to hear from you!

If you are a CompTIA member you can find your regional community here and get posting.

This notification is dismissable and will disappear once you've made a couple of posts.
  • We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Brianna White

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 30, 2019
Today’s Woman in Tech: Miriam Bressan, VMware Tanzu
Miriam Bressan is Manager Solution Engineering, Global Accounts in CEMEA and SEMEA at VMware Tanzu.
When did you become interested in technology? What first got you interested in tech?
My fascination started very early. My parents didn’t allow me to have a Gameboy or game consoles. But there was an old Atari with an unbelievable amount of floppy disks that nobody really needed anymore. The manual wouldn’t have been able to help me, because it was in English, so: Learning by doing :D
When I was 18, I saved up for my first real PC, which I built myself. Fun fact: The motherboard, drive, and card reader are still in my tower :) Back then they thought BlueRays would be the absolute hit and now I’m looked at incredulously when I say I can burn BlueRays.
I studied computer science – “media and communication informatics” to be exact – and wanted to become either a game developer or a penetration tester. Somehow it turned out differently…
Continue reading: https://jaxenter.com/women-in-tech-bressan-175445.html

Attachments

• p0004694.m04365.ek_wit_900x450_60901_v1_bressan_b_768x384.jpg
    p0004694.m04365.ek_wit_900x450_60901_v1_bressan_b_768x384.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: Kathleen Martin